I am not fan of many persons, maybe I could admire some of my friends or my mom and dad because I know them and I know what kind of people they are. Lately it’s very easy to be disappointed by famous people so I would not know which who the greatest Chilean is of all time, but it could say that there is a person I like. Victor Jara was a very complete person, he was musician, teacher, songwriter and even director of Chilean theater. He was a great revolutionary reference, very important in the movement that went against the dictatorship in the 80s. But he had very bad luck because in the 8os he was caught and then they killed him on September 11, 1973. He was very important because his songs served to give a voice to the Chilean people, he dared to express himself freely when very few people did and I think that is something that could be admired. I think that Chile owes a lot to him and his family, his death was never really clarified and that is a terrible injustice. If I could ask him a question, it would be how managed to have the strength to express himself and that made him want to represent the Chilean people despite the difficult times the country was experiencing. He was a great leader and I think people should aspire to have that attitude always.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog