I don't like sea water very much, it has too much salt and it is very cold here in Chile. That's why I prefer the lakes over the beaches, they are quieter, and I like that they have trees nearby, besides the water is not so cold.
Last summer I went with my boyfriend to Pucón, we had never gone, and it was a lot of fun. The beach that I liked the most was “white beach” that was on Lake Caburga because it is very clean, quiet and seemed safe, nearby there were boat rides, rafts and canoes to be able to enter the lake. We were there all afternoon and we were exhausted, after that we went to eat waffles with ice cream at a foodtruck that was nearby and they were delicious, it was a fun experience. In addition, from there we could go to see some beautiful water wells called “the eyes of the caburga” that had very clear waters and were in the middle of a forest with native tree species. We also went to hot springs called "hot springs" that were located next to a river and that had hot springs from 20 ° C to 42 °. Pucón is a really beautiful place with many lakes that have beautiful beaches and worth visiting.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog