I do not have the custom of celebrating September 18 in a big way. Since I was little, I never liked fondas, neither did my parents, nor did we meet with other family members or anything like that, we just dedicated ourselves to rest, eat together and watch movies and documentaries on Netflix. I live near a hill, so we also go for a walk there.
Personally, I plan to go to a museum with my boyfriend, maybe also to the movies and to eat sushi or waffles. My boyfriend and I have similar tastes, we don't like pine empanadas because we both hate onion, we don't like to eat roasted meat and we don't drink alcohol, so “earthquakes”, wines and beers are out of our plans. We are not good at partying. That is why our ideal plan for this date is to rest a lot, go for a walk to enjoy the sun rays and eat an ice cream sitting in a square.
My mom said I would buy tickets to the “Buinzoo”, my little sisters really like to go there so that would be a good family outing. I also plan to go see the movie "It: Chapter 2" with my friends, I am a big fan of Stephen King. It will be fun parties.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog