Today I would like to tell you about the things one does for love.

I love my boyfriend, he is a person who always accompanies me and is with me at all times, we have been friends for years and he has done many things for me. Lately he is quite excited about a cell phone game called “Pokémon go”. In this game, the people must move with their cell phones to look for Pokémons that are scattered everywhere, there are special days when people play for hours and the park is full of persons.

I have never really liked cell phone games, although I liked the “Pokémon” series when I was a child, I remember watching the series on my parent’s television
when I was about six years old, but I never played any of the “Pokémon” games. However, my boyfriend loves that game, and he likes to talk about it even if I don’t understand too much. So a while ago, I decided to start playing to be able to accompany my boyfriend time to time.

I discovered that it is an entertaining game and I like to play it, but the best of all is that now I understand the things he talks to me about, and every time we go out to play, we buy ice cream or something at the end of the day. Now we also share that hobby and he seems to be very happy.


Comentarios

  1. Same. My boyfriend plays games I didn't understand and I only liked to watch him play until I asked him to teach me, and now we play together, mostly mobas because I'm not really good with fps games. It's nice to try something new with someone you care for because you enjoy it way more!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I honestly find it so funny when I see groups of people looking for pokemons in the street. It must be fun, though

    ResponderEliminar
  3. when i saw the image i thought the post wasn't going to be about a good experience, but im glad that you enjoy the game so, now you can spend more time with someone close to you.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog