Hi, today I would write about a documentary series that I've seen recently called “Abstract: The art of Design”. This series was created by Scott Dadich for Netflix and this shows the creative process of the many artists that are dedicated to different areas. In this series, the protagonists are large references in their work areas, and we can see approach to their creative processes and of the elements with they developed their works. The series have two seasons, the first season have eight chapters and the second have six. However, I just watch the first because the seconds was released very recently and I have not had time to watch it complete, but I watch some chapters.
The series have independent chapters, so you can watch them in the order that you want, and has many topics that are very interest, how illustration, photographs and architecture. Personally, I started with the chapter of architecture, in that appear the architect Bjar Ingels and he talks about his live, how he converted in architect, how he design and what is his inspiration. He seems be the kind of person that I would like, and I like so much he´s work.
I really like this series because it has helped me to learn ways to concentrate and found inspiration when I work, it is visually beautiful and very interesting, so I would recommend it completely and I hope to finish the second season soon.



Comentarios

  1. I remember when my workshop's teacher recommend us this series, it's sound very interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Would you recommend it for people who aren't architects?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. of course, it has chapters of different topics, including the design of stage sets for concerts.

      Eliminar
  3. Hi, today I saw an episode for a class and I like it. I hope to see more episodes soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's on my list wating for me to watch it and it sounds cool, I think I'll watch it soon.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog