When I was a little girl, I wanted to be many things. For example, I remember that I wanted to be a chef because I really liked cooking with my mom, but I just like to cook sweet things because I only ate that, so being a chef was not an option because my mother said that they should eat anything, and I didn’t like that. I also wanted to be an astronaut because I liked stars and space things very much, but I never really had a telescope or anything like that, so I could not do it either. But those were things that I wanted to be without knowing what they were really about, but when I was 10 years old I saw a movie that I liked a lot. The movie was called “hotel for dogs”, and it was about two children who rescued dogs from the street so that the kennel would not take them and kill them. It was a very nice movie, and I have always thought that making a “hotel for dogs” or center rescue is an incredible idea.
So, if I could choose a jib in the world, it dedicate to create a center rescue animal. I don’t know anything about veterinary medicine and I would need a lot of help, I would need a lot of passion, dedication and strength to dedicate myself to achieve it but I know that would be a job I fill the heart and I would like to try to do it.
I currently have a kitten who rescued the street 4 years ago, her name is Merlina, and she makes me very happy every day so I can’t imagine how much satisfaction it would bring me to work on this. Achieving it would be a dream come true.

Comentarios

  1. I re-watched ¨hotel for dogs¨ last summer with my little brother and he liked it too

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog